Saturday, November 24, 2007

I am Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving! This is my first Thanksgiving and I am very thankful for many wonderful things in my life! I'm thankful for my mom and dad who love me very much . . . .

I'm thankful that I get to climb the stairs at grandma's (with someone following close behind, of course!)
I'm thankful for my wonderful aunts, uncles, and cousins. . . .
I'm thankful that I have fun cousins to play with and get into trouble with . . . .
I am thankful that we got to spend lots of time with family these past couple days . . . And there's more to come!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Grandma Mary and Grandpa Mike's house. Mom got up early (4 am) to go shopping the next morning with Aunt Cathi, her cousin Lizzy, Great Aunt Geri, Grandma Mary, and Aunts Jenny and Michelle. I stayed at home and played with daddy during the morning and a sitter came to stay with me for the rest of the day. Mom came home exhausted, carrying lots of packages!

Then, on Friday afternoon we went back to grandma's for leftovers and to watch movies with the whole family again. It was so much fun! Tomorrow we get to have another big Thanksgiving feast with daddy's side of the family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby Ethan is!
Look at those big Rosie cheeks!
He is so lucky to have such a nice mama!
And she is so pretty too!