Saturday, January 3, 2009

Children's Museum

Ethan and mom met Aunt Jenny, Aunt Michelle, Oliver and Victor at the Children's museum yesterday. Ethan had a blast, but it was hard for mom to visit with her sisters since he was running around like a crazy man the whole time. If I took my eyes off of him for a minute he was off and running . . . however it was a great way to spend a cold Friday morning!

I am NOT looking forward to going back to school on Monday. Not that I don't love school, or the kids in my class, or my coworkers, but I have just been feeling really run down and lazy. I have been feeling very uncomfortable with my pregnancy and have had a nagging cough for about 6 weeks or longer now. I have no idea how I will get up at 6 am and be a productive member of society again . . . .Only time will tell I guess. Today I got to sleep in until 10 am which was wonderful. If only I could sleep that late and then go in to work - I think I could handle that.

We had to miss out on our big family Christmas on my mom's side of the family today. Mom convinced me to stay home due to the possibility of bad weather, and my ailments. Unfortunately I am now stuck with a ton of veggies and dip that I was going to bring, and a really funny "gag" gift which is what we exchange with that part of the family . . .Plus, I will really miss hanging out with everyone. (sniff, sniff)

No comments: