Thursday, July 23, 2009

5 months old! - answers revealed!

Here is Macie enjoying her SWEET POTATOES and showing off her TWO TEETH!



1.) Macie has how many teeth?
A.) 2 - Macie has 2 bottom teeth! (which explains all the drooling!)
B.) 3
C.) none
D.) 1

2.) What is mommy and daddy's nickname for Macie?
A.) Honey Doo
B.) Sweetie Pie
C.) Sweetie Bug - Our nickname for our precious girl is, indeed, Sweetie Bug. Daddy came up with it. Don't feel sorry for her - when I was a baby, my dad called me "The Googer."
D.) Sweetie Cake

3.) What did Ethan call Macie for the first 3 months of her life?
A.) "Baby!"
B.) "Us!" - Since Ethan was unable to pronounce "Macie," he called her "us" (a shortened version of Macie) Now that his speech is coming along wonderfully, he is able to call her by her real name . . . a milestone for him, although I kind of miss hearing, "us!"
C.) "We!"
D.) "Macie!"

4.) What is Ethan's special nickname for his little sis now?
A.) Macie Bug
B.) Macie Cake - Daddy and I like to use Macie's middle name sometime - Kate - and when Ethan heard us calling his little sister that, he thought we were saying, "Cake" which of course excited him to no end, and the name just stuck.
C.) Macie Sis
D.) Macie Baby

5.) What food does Macie LOVE to gobble down at meal times?
A.) peas
B.) pears
C.) sweet potatoes - This is definitely Macie's favorite food.
D.) peaches

Some additional fun facts about Macie at 5 months:
  • She almost always sleeps in her swing. The swing doesn't currently have batteries, but she loves the coziness of it, so we put her in, buckled safe and sound, at night to sleep. Whenever we try the crib, she wakes up more . . . so, whatever works I guess!
  • She is such a people person! Macie LOVEs attention and smiles at everyone. She laughs really easily too. Such a fun baby!
  • Macie is very diligant about getting everything into her mouth. She is very frantic about it.

3 comments:

Isaac and Lily's Mommy said...

This quiz is more difficult than the science reasoning portion of the ACT. I hope I at least get a couple correct!

Here are my answers:
1. A
2. C
3. B
4. B
5. C

You did say "anyone who participates in the quiz gets a special prize." Not just the winner, huh? Well, if the "prize" has anything to do with the explosive diapers Miss Macie has been having lately, I think I'll pass!

Isaac and Lily's Mommy said...

This quiz is more difficult than the science reasoning portion of the ACT. I hope I at least get a couple correct!

Here are my answers:
1. A
2. C
3. B
4. B
5. C

You did say "anyone who participates in the quiz gets a special prize." Not just the winner, huh? Well, if the "prize" has anything to do with the explosive diapers Miss Macie has been having lately, I think I'll pass!

Isaac and Lily's Mommy said...

I obviously was so giddy about the quiz I posted twice. Does that mean I get 2 special prizes?