Sunday, February 14, 2010

Birthday Bash!

Ethan and Macie had a big birthday extravaganza yesterday! Here's Macie walking around in her Birthday Girl outfit . . .
Theresa, who is responsible for the ADORABLE birthday hats, and Lily, came dressed as twins!!
Here are the wild party guests!

Gracie and Jordan from daycare . . .

Although I am definitely NO Martha Stewart, I tried my hand at making the kids' cakes.





Ethan and Macie had a fantastic day!!! We felt so blessed to have all so many amazing friends and family surrounding us, celebrating the birth of our two beautiful kiddos!











2 comments:

Jane said...

I think you did pretty awesome with the cakes!!!

Katherine said...

WOW--looks like a great party!! What a wonderful celebration! I'm so sorry we had to miss it. :( And I'm sorry I missed your call today, Kristen. I'll call soon. Your cakes are awesome! And you had extra pressure with having to make 2--way to go!

Katherine