Saturday, July 10, 2010

Healthy Again!

Spending some time with cousins Ben and Oliver

Blowing Bubbles in the porch
The debut of  1 little pigtail in the top of Macie's  head.  I never thought I'd do that to her, but . . . well . . . I just couldn't help myself. 
Baby Gap was having an amazing sale on pajamas today!  I picked up these for only $2.50.  I also stocked up for next year, buying 1 size up (including a 2nd pair of the ones in the picture for next summer!). Who can resist such a great deal?

3 comments:

Susan Z said...

There is something about little girls with a pigtail on top. I can't seem to help myself! So cute!

Rita said...

I've been following your blog and enjoy staying connected with you this way. I sure hope that everyone is feeling perky again.

Have you made any decisions about the house?

Kristen said...

Rita! Good to hear from you :) We're staying put :)