Monday, August 23, 2010

Macie's 18 month pictures!


Macie Kate turned 18 months on Saturday and we celebrated by getting her pictures taken at Target!
She is so much fun these days!  Here are some fun facts about 18 month old Macie . . .

* Macie is talking up a storm!  My favorite thing she says:  "I love you!"
*Her favorite show is Dora.  She LOVES Dora and Boots.  She even likes to repeat the Spanish phrases she hears on the show, which is funny!
*She loves to play with her brother - I love it when they make each other laugh!
* Macie's favorite book is "On the Day you were Born."  She asks for it by name each night before she goes to bed.
*Unfortunately, I think we've entered the "Terrible 2s" already.   One of Macie's favorite words is, "NO!" and if she doesn't want to do something, she will let you know!

I will miss my little girl when I go back to school next week - she brings our family so much joy!


3 comments:

Susan Z said...

SO,so,so cute!!! I love her little cupcake outfit. Really great pictures Kristen!

angela said...

Oh Macie! I just want to eat you up!

Grandma Mary said...

Can we keep her just like this forever??!! Love, love, love those pictures!