Friday, November 19, 2010

Too busy to blog

I have been feeling a bit . . . . BUSY lately.  My blog has been woefully neglected.  At night I'm so tired after the kids go to bed, it's all I can do to stay awake for one or two of my favorite shows.  I don't have any recent pictures, but I do have a couple things to share . . .

Ethan is very excited about Christmas this year.  He and daddy wrote and mailed a letter to Santa.  He asked for "a car, a truck, and a motorcycle."  When asked what he thinks others should get for Christmas, here is how he responded:
mom:  "A big suit."
dad:  "A big smock."
Rachel (his teacher):  "A jacket."
Mr. Aaron (another teacher):  "A big piece of paper . . . a toy paper."
He also remarked, "Santa is going to have to stop by Shopko to get me a loader for Christmas."
Let the holiday festivities begin!!!

Macie's been into doing finger plays and singing songs ("The Itsy, Bitsy spider," "Where is pinky?"  "Twinkle, Twinkle").  She so entertaining!  She does the choreography with the Barney kids (sometimes while standing on the couch - ARGH!).  I think she has a bright future as a cheerleader, just like her mom :)  She's been giving great hugs around the neck and she'll say, "Mommy, Daddy, Ethan, and Macie!  All our friends are here!"  That's a nice greeting for any mom to wake up to in the morning :)

No comments: