Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Band

 The kids have been having fun playing musical instruments lately.  They love it when daddy gets out his guitar and they can play along with him using their ukulele.
 They also like to get out the instruments and jam while watching The Wiggles - one of our top favorite movies since Macie got it for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa.  I actually enjoy the music, but Ethan rarely lets me enjoy it by singing or dancing along.  He just tells me, "Don't do that, mama."  Or, "Go in the kitchen, mama."  :(  I'm bummed that he doesn't appreciate my moves.


2 comments:

Isaac and Lily's Mommy said...

The "Marching Kristen" dance moves do take a little getting used to, but EJC will come to love them! Dance on!

Lynn said...

Ethan doesn't let you sing or dance?!?? Do you still have the same moves from our dancing days? ; )