Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of School

 Ethan started 4K at Eleva-Strum today!  He was so excited the whole way to school.  Every time I peeked in on him throughout the morning he had a huge smile on his face.  I was so proud of him!
 Macie was excited to get back into her routine of going to daycare at Candace's house!  These are two happy kiddos - especially since these pictures were taken at 7:00 AM!

 Once we got to school, Ethan got right to work reading a book.  Here he is with his teacher, Mr. Aaron.  I LOVE the expression on his face in this picture - like - "I'm not too sure about this." But like I said, he had a fantastic first day!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Yay for being back into a routine! Sounds like a great day for you all!

Kyra said...

I'm so glad that Ethan had a great day at school...he is growing up so fast!!!