Sunday, July 1, 2007

Good-Byes and Enchiladas


Here is Ethan with his Big Cousins, Ben and Kevin

Ethan samples the enchiladas with Grandpa Mike!

Alondra working hard in the kitchen


Ethan has had a fun spending lots of time this past week with all of his cousins on the Mack side! Kevin, Scott, and Alondra visited from California and it was so good to spend time with them. Soon, we will have ANOTHER BOY cousin (Yay!) when Alondra has her baby in September.

We spent one last evening all together and Alondra made enchiladas for us. They were very yummy! Afterward, Ethan enjoyed his first bath in the big bathtub at grandma and grandpa's house.










1 comment:

Carl and Jane said...

Ethan - thanks for the mum you gave me for my birthday! You are a very thoughtful boy. I know your schedule is very busy with all the napping, eating, giggling and pooping you need to do, so I thought I would just send you a quick post! =)