Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Technical Difficulties . . . .

Our camera still won't transfer pics! I hope it starts working because Ethan has a big day planned visiting Uncle Luke and mom's good friend Lynn in Madison.

He has been "Mr Independent" lately! When I feed him, he has to hold his own bottle (most of the time, until something more interesting distracts him) and he also likes to help me spoon feed him. It helps somewhat to give him his own spoon to play with while I feed him, but sometimes he insists on helping me with the spoon I am using . . . it gets to be a messy venture . . . too bad I can't show you the cute pic I took yesterday!

Ethan is officially in his big boy car seat and will be making the Trek to Madison today in his new van. I think he is feeling pretty good about it and is NOT embarrassed to be seen riding in it (like some of mama's friends have said they would be!) In fact, I think he's excited to show it off to all of his baby friends!

On Sunday Ethan got to spend some quality time with mom's friend, Jane, and also see Theresa and the twins again! He also got a new stuffed cow which is totally adorable and bigger than him. He loves it because he can put the ears in his mouth! (check back for picks of Ethan "riding" his new cow!)

No comments: