Sunday, December 23, 2007

Snowed In!

It's a snowy and blustery day here today. Mama had to venture out to church this morning, because she was signed up to be greeter - good thing church is only about 1 minute away, because the roads are quite treacherous, which is why we had to cancel our Christmas get-together plans today. We were going to visit Ethan's great-grandparents, but since they roads are bad, we decided to postpone.

So, Ethan is hanging out in his pjs all day, daddy is shoveling and watching the Packers, and mom is recovering from a little flu bug she caught.

Ethan is so happy! He just toddles around and smiles. It's so fun! He is definitely the light of my life.

I had to add this picture of Ethan chilling out, watching a movie with mom, dad, and his snowman. I love this cozy family time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny to hear you say that Ethan is the light of your life. You can't imagine how many times I have said that about you and Luke! It sure puts a smile on my face when I go to Ethan's blog!