Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bath Time

Ethan loves his bath time! As soon as we tell him it's time for a bath, he climbs up the stairs and heads straight into the bathroom to help mommy fill the tub.

He has an adorable ducky bath towel that he got from Ben and Oliver for Christmas!
After bathtime, he likes to go into his crib, turn out the lights by himself, and drink his bottle in peace.
On a side note, one of Ethan's new favorite things to do is open and close doors. Since we have an older home, there are lots of doors around to open and close. Here we are playing Peek-a-boo with the door. Good times. (Theresa, NO comments about the white turtleneck :)!!!!)

A CAMERA FIASCO!

So, my camera hasn't been working all week and I decided to buy a new one today. To make a long story short, I spent the better part of the afternoon shopping for a camera, and I got home, turned on my old one, and it worked perfectly. Argh. Now what do I do?? Return the new camera, or try it out to see if I like it better?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the black and white photos! Looks like your camera is perfect for now!

Anonymous said...

Ethan is beautiful. I am stopping by the blog to check things out. I miss him and hope to see him soon...and you all too! That is great that he loves bedtime so much...really this is an amazing story. How lucky! I love that he likes to turn the lights off by himself and all the vocabulary that he has! This would be great stuff for him to see in the future. You are a very loving mom and Dad! He is a lucky baby and you can see it in his big ol' smile! and great work on the cake!
Love you, Luke