Monday, April 21, 2008

When Will Mama Learn?

OK, so Ethan's bangs were really bugging me, and I just had to try cutting them myself! . . . . As you can see, I got a bit carried away . . . .And I ended up running him to the salon for a little fix-up anyway, so why didn't I just do that in the first place?????

After the big haircut fiasco, we played outside and Ethan had fun riding his truck up and down the street. Well, actually he didn't ride it all that much but he liked daddy and mommy to push him on it!

So I had scheduled 15 month pictures for Thursday, but I doubt the bangs will be grown out enough by then . . . .what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on your description and concern last night, I was expecting Ethan to be bald... He's still the cutest little boy in EC!!

Anonymous said...

Now you can see more of his cute little face! Love, Grandma