Friday, August 29, 2008

Pizza Picnic

The weather has been so beautiful here in the evenings lately! Last night, we got a take and bake pizza from Papa Murphy's and had a picnic outside! Ethan sat in a chair like a big boy!

One of Ethan's favorite things to do outside is go for a walk around the block- like not in the stroller, but he actually walks, and leads mom or dad around the block. It's super cute! Sometimes he runs in his cute little toddler way - I keep meaning to get a video of this and post it, but I haven't yet . . . Anyway, he took mom and dad on 5 walks around the block tonight! By the time he was done with the 5th he was visibly worn out!

Mom was back to school this week for inservice and working in her room. Finally, after about 4 full days this summer in my room, I feel ready to teach on Tuesday! One of the things I love about being a teacher is getting a fresh start each fall. I'm looking forward to meeting my new kiddos!

As for Ethan, he will be dividing his time between the in-home daycare he goes to, and Grandma Mary. I think this is a good mixture for him, so he can socialize with the other boy that goes to daycare and also have that precious grandma time as well!

No comments: