Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We had a super fun Thanksgiving day at Grandma Mary and Grandpa Mike's house. I'm not sure how I managed to get the above picture, because Ethan was definitely running around far more than he was sitting and eating.
Macie spent the day mastering climbing the stairs.
It's always fun to pull yourself up at Grandma and Grandpa's TV.
On Friday Ethan and Macie spent the day with daddy while mom and Grandma, along with Cousin Lizzy and Aunt Cathi went shopping. We were at Walmart by 5 AM, and had started ordering online at 4 AM.
Poor Liz could barely fit in the car when we were done! I'd say that's proof of a good shopping day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Macie will have any trouble keeping up with her brother and her cousins! In fact, I think she'll give them a run for their money!
Love, Grandma Mary

Grandma Mary said...

I'm so thankful Ethan and Macie and their mom and dad were able to come to our house for Thanksgiving. You are our blessings.

Kristen said...

Awwww . . . thanks, mom :)