Thursday, December 3, 2009

Well, the results of the pole indicated that our readers think Macie and Ethan look as much alike as any other set of siblings out there. Kind of anti-climactic. Sorry :) It's funny- Most people have a very strong opinion that Ethan looks EXACTLY like either dad or mom. I think the consensus is that Macie looks like daddy.

We are heading to Target on Sat. AM to get pics taken for Christmas cards. Should be interesting. Wish us luck. I'll consider it a success if we get ONE decent picture of both of them that is Christmas-card-worthy. I feel sorry for our poor photographer. We always request her and she probably dreads seeing my face come in to make an appointment, and even more so dreads the day my two little monkeys come in for pics!

1 comment:

lil'lil' said...

What? No, Macie looks just like her pretty mommy.