Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Oh my poor, poor blog. You have been so neglected. I apologize to anyone who still checks for updates. I'll post some pictures later . . . .

Yesterday was Trav's birthday. On Sunday the kids and I had a little party for him. Ethan and I baked a cake, we got a pizza from Papa Murphy's and we gave daddy a couple gifts. Ethan was very excited the entire day to eat the cake, but once the time came, he complained of a tummy ache :(. Daddy was excited to get his gift from the kids - 2 tickets to meet some players from the '96 Packers team, have a steak dinner, and get autographs! I'm actually excited to go with him. The '96 season of the Packers was the last season my dad was alive, and he was a HUGE Packer fan. It will be a special night for Trav and I to share!
The kids have been enjoying going to daycare, spending time with Grandma a couple days a week, and just enjoying life. Macie is really close to walking, and she is imitating lots of sounds. She's happy, and also very spunky. When she wants something, she goes for it! Ethan has been cuddling with mommy, reading his books, and watching Clifford a lot. *(There may be some hope that we are phasing out of Barney!!!)* He will turn 3 on Sunday! Where has the time gone??

No comments: