Saturday, April 17, 2010

For some reason, I've been neglecting my camera and my blog lately . . .

Here are some updates:

*Last Sunday we had an indoor/outdoor photo shoot done for the kids' 1 and 3 year pictures. The picture in the heading is an example of her handy work - and, I might add - a miracle that we ever got both kids smiling and looking at the camera. I will post more pics when I receive the full disc of pictures. I think we're going to love them!

* Ethan has been very into his John Deere movie and I just discovered today that he can recite almost the entire thing along with the narrator! He can also sing the catchy tunes that are played throughout the movie.

* He has also been getting a little more into pretend play - for example, he has discovered that a pull-up works great as a helmet! (it is absolutely hilarious - I will post a picture sometime).

* Macie has been VERY BUSY! She is always exploring, chattering, and making us laugh. Her language is coming so nicely and it's fun to communicate with her! A small example of some of her words: "All done!" "no, no" "upsie daisy." Every day we hear something new come out of her mouth. We had to rearrange her room because she kept turning her light on while in her crib.

* Today Trav and I got some alone time in LaCrosse. I had to attend a class there, and Trav went with to enjoy his old stompin' grounds. It was fun to reconnect, but - I'm sure you can guess what we talked about the entire time - our beautiful kids!

1 comment:

Isaac and Lily's Mommy said...

LOVE the picture! Such cuties! Too bad you didn't bring any Pull-Up helmets for EJC to wear while he was riding the trike!