Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend


This weekend was fun!  Some highlights were a McDonald's picnic at a park on Saturday night, Sunday morning at Altoona Beach (beautiful!) and a picnic with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Michelle, and Victor at Carson Park on Memorial Day (unfortunately, my camera went on the fritz after beach day - hopefully it's not ruined!!) 

We also celebrated grandma's birthday today!  Happy Birthday, Grandma Mary!  We love you!

PS Just for the record, even though I write on my blog about how cute and fun my kids are, they are definitely challenging too.  Like tonight at Grandma's party - There isn't much cute or funny I could say about their behavior.  They are at very challenging ages.  However, when I remember this time in their lives, I hope to mostly remember the fun times . . . .

2 comments:

Grandma Mary said...

Super Cute pictures!!! They might be challenging at times, but they sure have a way of capturing your heart!

Dick Mc D said...

Wonderful post....really enjoyed the pictures of two great children! Jealous I didn't go on the boat ride.;)
Keep the pictures coming,
Dick Mc D....the 'distant' Chicago guy!