Friday, June 11, 2010

Night Owl

Trav's band played tonight for a retirement party.  The woman retiring was one of my teachers and now a co-worker and  friend, so I decided to have a night out and listen to Trav play while getting some socializing in as well.  (By the way, it was such a treat to hear Trav's band - they're so good!)  When I got home at 10:45, Macie was STILL AWAKE - as in she never went to bed.  When I left at 6:00 I told the sitter that she was having a rough time teething, but she should fall asleep by 7.  Yikes.  Macie gave poor Kelly (our awesome baby-sitter) a run for her money tonight!!!  On the bright side, she was in a great mood at 11:00 and went right to sleep when I laid her down.    And on another bright side, Ethan was awesome for her!  He went right to sleep at 7:45. Yay, Ethan!

Tomorrow morning we're doing the "Spectrum Shuffle" right away at 8:00 - we'll see what kind of mood little miss night owl is in then!

No comments: