Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Explorer

Ethan loves to explore the house by crawling and climbing. Here, he climbed into the end table and sat on the bottom shelf. Of course I ran and got my camera . . . and took the picture . . . and then about 2 seconds later he fell out . . . right on his forehead. I felt TERRIBLE! Not my best parenting moment. In the future I will be more aware of my child's safety and less concerned about getting cute pics for the blog. But to my defense, if you look at him sitting here, you'd never guess he'd decide to turn around and fall forward! Anyway, he was crying so we tried to put a bag of frozen corn on his head. That totally helped - not because of the cold on his head, but because he grabbed the bag and was totally into playing with it and was distracted from his boo-boo. He is fine and well now. I don't think there's even a bruise or bump. whew.


No comments: