Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2 Months Old!

Macie Kate is 2 months old today! Over the past 2 months we have obviously fallen in love with her, and each day we get to know her better. She is such a wonderful blessing to our family! Here are some words that describe her personality . . .
M - Mellow - Macie is such a laid back baby. She is so content and happy!
A - Alert - When she's awake, her eyes are wide open, taking everything in!
C - Cuddly - She loves to cuddle - she will snuggle right up to your shoulder and fall asleep
I - Ok, I can't really think of anything for "I" - Intelligent? Inquisitive? Interesting? hmm . . .
E - Easy - She is so easy to take care of! (most of the time . . . ) For example, when she wakes up at night needing to eat, she rarely cries, she just makes little noises to let me know she needs me.
And here's big brother, who will be 27 months on Friday! It's interesting how I can already tell that their personalities are different . . . However, I think 1 acrostic poem a day is my limit . . . I'll get back to you with Ethan's . . .

2 comments:

lynn said...

LOVE these pictures! reading your blog makes my day!

Katherine said...

Wow, you can see her personality is really coming out! ...also that you're completely in love with her! Keep the fun pictures coming...it will get me through these last weeks of pregnancy...