Friday, August 21, 2009

6 months old today!

My baby girl is 1/2 a year old already! She's sitting up by herself for short periods of time . . .
and she's also becoming quite adept at rolling over! Today I laid her down on a blanket, left the room for a second, came back, and she was pretty far from where I had left her (off the blanket.) I guess we'll have to start baby-proofing again!

This morning we took a visit to Dr. Plewa (big brother came with as well, which did not go as well as I had hoped it would . . . before we even entered the hospital I said, "Say 'hi' to Dr. Plewa when you see him." and Ethan responded, "NO! NO say 'hi' to Dr. Plewa!").

Anyway, the Dr. gave Macie a great report! She's very healthy, and staying with the growth curve at 97th percentile for height and weight. She got her shots, which made her cry, but only briefly . . . she's so brave, and I was really proud of her.

We have 6 month pictures scheduled at Target on Monday. It should be fun.

1 comment:

Isaac and Lily's Mommy said...

What a smiley, drooly, and adorable 6 month old! She knows how to work the camera!! A contender for America's Next Top Model perhaps?