Friday, August 31, 2007

A Ducky Dilemma

Mom was so excited to have Ethan be a duck for Halloween . . . .so I ordered this costume on e-bay. When I first got it I was ticked because it had been advertised as a duck but is obviously a chick! I had been duped! Plus, it was supposed to have a cute duck tail - which it didn't have. What a disappointment. Anyway, daddy and I decided it was cute anyway, so we tried it on Ethan. . . . and it is WAY too small!!!! It's a size 18-24 months!!! So I figured we'd take this quick picture (because it is pretty adorable!) and now we are looking for a home for the chick costume. Any takers??
Earlier today, mom's friend Denise came to visit. We hadn't seen her in a long time so it was fun to catch up. Grandma Mary happened to be around, so she watched Ethan while Denise and mom went out for lunch. So good to connect with a great friend!

No comments: