Saturday, March 8, 2008

Get to know 13 1/2 month old Ethan

As mom was filling out this "get to know your friends" e-mail yesterday, Ethan said he thought it would be fun to post the answers on his blog. So, in fear of being too cheesy, here is the survey filled out by Ethan!

1. What is your occupation?
Being a baby (playing, eating, sleeping, giggling) and keeping my parents on their toes

2. What color are your socks right now?
white (boring)

3. What are you listening to right now?
I'm sleeping, and I always listen to my humidifier when I sleep

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
supper - Gerber meat sticks, an orange, and some peas

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Maybe someday!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
RED (I have a very bright personality, and I am getting a little temper on me as well!)

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Grandma Mary

8. How old are you today?
13 1/2 months

10. Favorite drink?
warm milk - in a BOTTLE! If you try to give me it in a sippy cup, I will be TICKED OFF!

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
E-S Cardinals at State!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Heavens no, but I have had 2 haircuts!

13. Pets?
Nope -I'm holding out hope for a kitten or puppy someday . . .

14. Favorite food?
ORANGES!!!

15. Last movie you watched?
Baby Einstein

16. Favorite Day of the Year?
My 1st Birthday!

17. What do you do to vent anger?
Throw my toys, hit things, cry, yell gibberish

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I think I'd have to say my Palm Pilot, or my books

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
Well, I've only lived through each season once so far, so I guess the jury's still out . . .

20. Hugs or kisses?
big, open mouth kisses

21. Cherry or Blueberry?
I don't believe I've ever tried either . . .I prefer bananas and oranges

22. Living arrangements?
I live with my wonderful, loving, FUNNY, patient (ha!) parents

23. When was the last time you cried?
Tonight when I didn't get my BOTTLE quickly enough!

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
bins of clothes that are too small for me

25. Favorite smell?
It's a toss up between mom, dad, and oranges

26. What inspires you?
Thinking about all the things I want to accomplish before I'm two.

27. What are you afraid of?
Vacuum cleaner, dust buster, car wash - utterly terrifying

28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
I'll take my meat sticks, please

29. Favorite car?
My little mini Tonka truck I got for my birthday from mom and dad

30. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday! Both mommy and daddy are home and available for playing with me!

31. How many states have you lived in?
Just one

32. How many countries have you been to?
Just the good ol' US of A!

No comments: