Thursday, March 27, 2008

On the mend

Well, things have been a little rough around our home.

Yesterday was probably one of the worst days we've had in a long time.

1.) In the morning, mom was running late (as usual - I just CANNOT get out of bed in the morning) and so we were rushing around. Long story short, I made a bowl of oatmeal and ended up spilling the entire thing all over my outfit (NOT good when you are already running late!). I changed my sweater, but left on my skirt and tights, thinking I had done an OK job cleaning them off - only to find out later that there were definitely signs of something gone wrong all over my skirt the entire day.

2.) I had to go to the dentist and found out I have major dental issues. I have a huge cavity, and my tooth needs to be PULLED! Yikes. So . . . . I am in major pain, and was prescribed pain medication which today made me . . . very SICK . . . all afternoon. I think I'm on the mend though.

3.) Ethan had some battle wounds from daycare. They definitely didn't bother him as much as they did me. I'm not upset at daycare, but not particularly thrilled with the little guy who bit and scratched him!!

So, although Ethan and mom have been under the weather, we had fun playing tonight. It was great to see him laugh again after he hasn't been feeling well.

We have a fun weekend planned, so we'll post some fun pictures soon!

1 comment:

lil'lil' said...

Oh no, what a story! Things are bound to look up after a day like that!