Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm sorry, but I have to post about how miserable I am. I have the worst tooth ache I have ever had in my life - and keep in mind I've had to have a tooth extracted before. It came on suddenly on Friday night, I called my Dentist at home, and he prescribed an antibiotic for me and told me to take Tylenol. Since antibiotics generally make me really sick to my stomach I've been holding back a bit and not taking as much as I'm supposed to . . . so tonight the pain hit me like a hammer again . . .to the point that I spent about an hour just sobbing. Then I called my midwife who offered me Vicodin or Tylenol with Codeine. The Tylenol sounded less severe so I opted for that . . . I took a dose of that an hour ago, and I am still waiting for the results . . . wish me luck. I'm going in to see my dentist tomorrow . . .

Update on Ethan: still sick, but in a very pleasant mood thank goodness!!!

No comments: