Friday, February 27, 2009

Macie has been an absolute joy to have! She is so precious and I am just in love with her. She continues to sleep a lot and eat A LOT! She wakes up starving and will take around 4 oz at a time.

Ethan spent the day at daycare today. Daddy drove him the 30 miles there this morning, on snow covered roads . . . but it was really worth it. I got some much needed sleep this morning, and got some things done around the house, and of course, got to spend some alone time with baby. Also, daddy said Ethan was very excited to be at daycare with his buddies. Macie and I are going to go pick him up this afternoon. It's a beautiful sunny day with fresh snow on the ground and will be a good day for a drive.



I think we have a yoga instructor in our family!
On Monday, the same day we got home from the hospital, we celebrated my birthday. Grandma Mary made a delicious cake and supper and Aunt Michelle and Victor came over to help us celebrate.

No comments: