Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Terrible? or just cute?

Ethan has been doing some typical two year old things lately . . . Here are a few examples . . .

1.) Bath time after lunch has become quite common. For example, when Ethan and daddy spent the day together a few days ago, daddy informed me that he needed a bath after lunch because, "he dumped his entire fruit cup on his head." That is some sticky stuff.

2.) I also needed to give him a bath yesterday after lunch because he loaded up his spoon with applesauce and then, again, flung it into his hair. What is it with him putting stuff in his hair???

3.) I got home from an apt. yesterday and Ethan's socks were off. When I asked daddy where they were he replied that he had to put them in the laundry because, "Ethan took them off and put them in his ravioli." What a stinker!

4.) Ethan LOVES taking his pants off. We do try to prevent this and give him a time out when he does it because it's just not something we want to have to deal with. So, he will look at us with a huge grin and start pulling them down. When we tell him NO he goes and hides to finish up.

Last night I walked into his room to check on him before I went to bed and I found his PJ pants flung across the room (big surprise) . . . but he is just so dang cute - so I had to take this picture.

1 comment:

Kyra said...

Hilarious! Socks in the ravioli and fruit on the head! (I realize that it won't be quite so hilarious when Evan does it though...)
What a cutie!